Main title - Service Department Scheduling & Billing
Service Department Scheduling & Billing
- Direct All Service Related Calls To 804-264-2657
When you find yourself in need of a printer, desktop copier or fax machine Repair Company, just give us a call. Our friendly staff is eager to assist you.
- Service Technician Will Respond To Your Call Within 4 Hours
One of our trained Service Technicians will respond to your call inside 4 hours and in some cases we can even be on-site in that length of time.
- Diagnosis Fees Are Waived For All Depot-related Service
You may find it timelier to bring your machine into us for repair and/or diagnosis. If so, we will perform the diagnosis at no cost to you.
- Diagnosis Fees Are Incurred When On-site Diagnosis Is Requested And Service Is Refused ($29.95)
Should it better serve you that we come to your office to diagnose the problem there is a fee of $29.95 for all On-site Diagnosis; however, if you decide to use us as your Repair Company, your $29.95 diagnosis/travel fee will be waved.
- Diagnosis Fees Are Waived For All Service That Is Performed After Customer Approves The Quote
- A Fully Accurate Quote Is Submitted At The Customer’s Request Before Any Repairs Are Begun
It is our desire that you are as informed as possible regarding your repair decision. We will provide you with a fully itemized quote, including labor and travel (if any).
- Repair Parts Are Priced And Shipped UPS Ground; Customer’s Requesting Expedited Freight Will Be Charged Accordingly
When parts are ordered for your machine repair, we choose to use UPS Ground as our standard shipping provider. This allows for no shipping charges to be applied to your order. Any Expedited Freight is the responsibility of the customer. All parts ordered are invoiced; you do not have to pre-pay for anything.
- Labor Rates are:
- $99.50 per hour On-Site (One Hour Minimum)
- $80.00 per hour Depot (One Hour Minimum)
- Time expended after the first hour is billed in 15-minute increments.
- Print Quality And Other Cartridge Related Issues Are Handled As Follows:
- OEM and or Compatible (not UVLSI) will incur an On-Site diagnosis Fee.
- UVLSI Toner suspected to be defective is replaced at once and diagnosed:
If found to be defective, no cost to Customer.
If found to not be defective, Customer will be returned the questionable cartridge with an explanation and billed for the cartridge delivered for the Service Call
- Payment for Service/Repair is expected upon completion of Repair, unless arrangements have otherwise been made.
- We accept Company Checks, Visa, MasterCard, AMEX and Discover - No Cash Please!
Laser Printer Service & Repair